Friday, November 30, 2007

October 2007

I did complete about 8 of the Nutrient Packs, and train on three of them. The staff likes the information very much. We haven’t ordered them to start selling them since we have been running on the edge of cash. We order two of them next week. We have to order in bulk, and it costs a bit. Finally we will have product on the shelf that I can stand behind and sell with the UHI name on it. I am so glad about that.

The New Business Development employee has got ants in her pants. She is ready to go. So far she has scheduled several events; some of which went well and others not well. Now we have something to talk about, in fact. I finally have an idea about how this works. Despite the fact that it is really stretching the payroll beyond what it should be, I know it will work to our benefit. It is great to be reaching out into the community to grow awareness about UHI. I know we’ll grow from it. [I believe in it enough to give up my paycheck. I haven’t taken one in about 5 payrolls. Dipped into what little I had left in my savings. I don’t like that, but what else is there right now?]

This is an unbelievable amount of work. It even seems to grow from when I thought it was unbelievable before. I’m interested to see what comes next, and ready for the payoff to start.

No news on financing or investors yet. The plan has been presented a few times, been good enough to get to the “next level”, but that’s it. Lots of Waiting.

Still working on the credit score. Capital One will not cooperate; making the fraud thing impossible, even with the police report in hand. This is now over 18 months of “handling”. Even the credit repair guy is going ballistic.

Thank God for the team. They are a great bunch, and I love working with them. It makes it easier to handle the pressure and enjoy the process.