Friday, November 30, 2007

May and June, 2007

The business feels good in terms of the team. The team building started. I signed up for a year. Now I am waiting for the numbers of new patients to grow. While I am working on the business plan I see what’s possible. We have only to plug in the new patients. Historically, our retention is fantastic. We don’t need as many new patients as my colleagues. My goal is to keep great health care going and the teamwork to help and teach the patients; then we’ll be more-than-great with an increase in new patients. I can’t find the New Business Development person yet. I don’t know what I am doing wrong. I’ve been studying, changing the ad, asking for help, and not getting any good candidates. It’s very frustrating. No good candidates. None.

Lots of work. There is no downtime. I have been getting up at 4:30 several days per week just to get the basics done. I finally realize I need my own secretary, and have put an ad in the paper. It’s a little unnerving to think that the secretary has to be in my home office, but that’s where my stuff is. This business has so much Creep.